GREEN PROCUREMENT: PRACTICAL EXERCISES AND NEW KNOWLEDGE
In this workshop on Green Procurement, we will cover the fundamentals of Green Procurement and dive into new developments in this field. You will also gain access to additional training materials that will assist you in preparation for the workshop or recaping the workshop later on.
5 GOOD REASONS TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP ON GREEN PROCUREMENT– YOU WILL GET:
- Understand the Green Public Procurement!
– Embark on a captivating journey through its foundational concepts.
- Gain a Competitive Edge with Fresh Insights!
– Delve into the most recent research and findings in public procurement law.
- Experience Practical Learning!
– Immerse yourself in vivid case studies, actionable examples, and rich training content.
- Keep Your Finger on the Pulse of Green Trends!
– Stay informed with the latest shifts and innovations in Green Public Procurement.
- Boost Your Professional Growth and Connections!
– Harness this unique opportunity to nurture your network and propel your career forward.
Extend your experience
Join the conference days throughout the week to extend your Nordic Public Procurement Forum 2024 experience. The conference will comprise a riveting programme with various activities focusing on public procurement.
There will, of course, be exciting and educational presentations at the main conference. During these days, several expert speakers will present their specialist knowledge within areas of public procurement. Here, you will be introduced to the current knowledge on sustainability, corruption and new case law.
We can’t wait to see you!
Program will be announced soon
Will be announced soon..
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Nordic Public Procurement Forum is of interest to all purchasers from the public and utility sectors, their suppliers and consultants and lawyers, who wish to be up to date on current issues within public procurement law and design.
The conference will be conducted in English.
CONFERENCE DINNER 2024
The conference networking dinner will be held on the 2oth of November.