FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS: PRACTICAL EXERCISES AND NEW KNOWLEDGE
Framework agreements are procurement techniques, thus not a public contract – though, under specific circumstances, they might become one – nor are they a type of procurement procedure. In fact, they are an organisational infrastructure that principally helps contracting authorities buy on a large scale and lower the administrative burden of public procurement processes. They are extensively used across the several EU Member States. The growing complexity of framework agreements and the lack of additional, more specified rules on frameworks in Member States’ legislation have recently led to increased case law.
In this workshop on framework agreements, we will cover the fundamentals of framework agreements and dive into new developments in this field. You will also gain access to additional training materials that will assist you in preparation for the workshop or recaping the workshop later on.
5 GOOD REASONS TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP ON FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS– YOU WILL GET:
- Master the Essentials of Framework Agreements!– Dive deep into the core principles with an engaging introduction.
- Stay Ahead with Cutting-Edge Knowledge!– Unlock the latest insights and practices in public procurement law
- Hands-On Learning Experience!– Benefit from real-world examples, in-depth case studies, and comprehensive training materials.
- Stay Updated on the Latest Legal Trends!– Get the inside scoop on the newest case law developments concerning framework agreements.
- Elevate Your Career and Network!– Seize this golden chance to expand your professional connections and skyrocket your career prospects.
Extend your experience
Join the conference days throughout the week to extend your Nordic Public Procurement Forum 2024 experience. The conference will comprise a riveting programme with various activities focusing on public procurement.
There will, of course, be exciting and educational presentations at the main conference. During these days, several expert speakers will present their specialist knowledge within areas of public procurement. Here, you will be introduced to the current knowledge on sustainability, corruption and new case law.
We can’t wait to see you!