The scope of NPP 2018 is to give you thorough insight on the implications of the EU Public Procurement Directives, access to the latest research, knowledge and inspiration through relevant case experiences and an update on recent developments in case law of the Court of Justice in the field of PP.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS WHO ALREADY CONFIRMED THEIR PARTICIPATION:
- Sue Arrowsmith, Professor of Public Procurement Law and Policy, University of Nottingham, UK
- Steen Treumer, Professor of Public Procurement Law and Privatization Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Pierre Seailles, Policy officer on public procurement in DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, European Commission, Belgium
- Jan Telgen, Professor, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Marta Andrecka, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Chair of the conference: Susie Smith, Consultant, Bevan Brittan LLP, UK.
Combine your own package – pick the days you want to attend.
NOVEMBER 20th – PRE-CONFERENCE DAYS
choose between 2 sessions:
1. Competition laws (please note: this is a two-day workshop which starts on the 19th of november)
2. Workshop on “Qualification & Selection of Bidders in EU Public Procurement’’
– General principles and criteria for assessment of the bidders
– The right to rely on 3rd party capacities
– Exclusion grounds
– Relevant case law
– GDPR impact on procurement qualification process
NOVEMBER 21st: NORDIC PUBLIC PROCUREMENT FORUM 2018
main conference day 1
NOVEMBER 22nd: NORDIC PUBLIC PROCUREMENT FORUM 2018
main conference day 2
NOVEMBER 23rd: POST-CONFERENCE DAY
for procurement professionals in Denmark, Sweden & Norway (This day will be conducted in the respective Scandinavian languages)